"We Repair, Improve, and Maintain Web Pages."
How We Can Benefit You
- We Will Attract the Widest Possible Audience to Your Web Page by
Reconstructing, Revising, or Repairing Your Page(s).
- Move Your Company's Unique Benefits to the Forefront
of Your Page(s)
- Rid Your Page(s) of Exclusionary or Invalid HTML Tags and Techniques
- Bring Your Web Page(s) Nearer to the Top of the Web Search
Engines and Catalogues by Deepening Your Content and Key Word Usage
- Boost the Rendering Time of Your Page(s) by Trimming Potential
Fat From Your Pages' Images, Etc.
How We Accomplish This
- Perform a Diagnosis of Your Web Page(s)
- Download Your Web Page Documents and Images
- Perform an HTML Analysis and Validation Check
- Proofread and Edit Your Page(s) Content
- Analyze Your Pages' Graphics
- Check Intra-page Structure/Organization
- Check Inter-page Structure and Navigational
Aids (if applicable)
- Check Web Search and Catalogue Services for Inclusion of Your Page(s)
- Write a Review of Your Page(s) and Discuss the
Review With You
- Write Up Detailed Findings
- Review List of Suggested Improvements With You
- Perform Page Modifications as Agreed
- Make Modifications as Agreed
- Return Your Renewed Files to You or to Your Site
- E-mail or FTP Revised HTML Web Documents and Images
We'd like to help you get the most from your Web page(s). If that's
what you want as well, contact me, Stephen Traub at
If you're undecided, read my articles,
"Widen Your Web Site's Audience",
"Designing for Multiple Browsers Without Being Bland", or
"What You See is Not What Others Get", or see
comments from those we've helped, or take a peek at my
professional background, then
contact me. I guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results.
P.P.S. Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate your visit. While you're
here, check out some On-Line Tools You Can Use,
Free Web/Internet Software, The
Mispelled Misspelled Word of the Week, or our
Java and GIF Animation Test Page.
Web Page Re<p>air
Widen Your Web Site's Audience
Design for Multi-Browser Pages W/O Being Bland
What You See is Not What Others Get
On-Line Tools You Can Use
Free Web/Internet Software
Comments From Those We've Helped
Resumé of Stephen Traub
Mispelled Misspelled Word of the Week
Java(Script) and GIF Animation Test Page
Copyright © 1996-98 Web Page Re<p>air, Newburyport, MA. All rights reserved.
by Stephen Traub (firstname.lastname@example.org), a member of .
This document, located at:
was last updated January 3, 1998.